HOMEBUSH MEDICAL AND DENTAL
HOME PAGE |
| CONSULTATION |
was started in 1922 by Dr. Thomas Connelly at
Wentworth Road, Homebush. Later moved to 4 Loftus Crescent,
Homebush, and was later joined by Dr. Joseph Buckley , Dr. Tindale
and Dr. Eric Sidoti. Dr. Tindale left the practice and started his
own practice in the Liverpool area.
Dr. Buckley and Dr. Sidoti retired in August 1974 and handed the
practice over to Dr. A. Bala. The Practice moved to the current
premises in 1995. In 2003 the other largest Medical Practice in
Homebush that was run by Dr. Clark and Dr. Fisher amalgamated with
this practice on their retirement.
This beautiful building was designed and built in 1895
as a Post Office and remained so until 1995. It is in the Heritage
list at the Strathfield Municipal Council. In 1995 extensive
renovations were done and it was converted into the Homebush Medical
and Dental Centre. In
2014/15 further extensive renovations have taken place that include
a lift plus 6 additional consultation rooms, a second dental surgery
and an additional floor above the garage.
PHONE 9746 7789 for appointments